September 23, 2013

Rustic & DIY Vermont Barn Wedding

Good morning Monday! And a hello to you too! Can I just say that I love happy people? I really do and I try to surround myself with them. It makes a world of difference.

Cambria and Ben would be two people added to the surround yourself with these people list. This couple smiles make your day. Cambria's vintage thrift store dress is stunning. The lace overlay and matching hair piece makes for one gorgeous bride! I adore Ben's bow tie and especially the bow tie on their little boy. Every little detail is a labor of love and DIY goodness. And the bouquet, oh me, oh my.

Ampersand Wedding Photography for the Monday win!

















































{Vendors} Photographer: Ampersand Wedding Photography / Venue: Intervale Center / Dress: Thrift Store, Portland, OR / Cake: Caketopia Cakes / Floral Design: Friend / Catering: Friend / Videography: Friend / Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.