September 24, 2013

Brooklyn Botanic Garden Engagement Session

Should we just call it Ampersand week on LBP? I kid but we do have a lovely engagement session today from Ampersand Wedding Photography. And in case you missed yesterday's lovely wedding by the Ampersand team, catch it here.

Let's talk about Julia and Robert's style. I adore Julia's dress and wish it was currently hanging in my closet. This pair picked a gorgeous location for their engagement session. Their engagement is all things pretty, classic and relaxed. Just your best friend and a wonderful city. Great day, right? I know you will just love it!

Happy Tuesday friends!













{Vendors} Photographer: Ampersand Wedding Photography / Museum: Brooklyn Botanic Garden / Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.