September 20, 2013

Love Song Friday, Volume 112


Here we are with another Love Song Friday. Another Friday. Another almost weekend. I am typing this post as rain beats against my window. I love that feeling. Today I have finally done it. I have finally wore myself so thin that I got sick. It is crazy to me that I know my body so well but I do. I know when I am starting to feel ill. I know when I am going to be sick and my only cure is lots and lots of sleep. I am not a medicine type gal so sleep it is.

We are also finally staying home this weekend too. Out of the past five, we have been out of town for four of them. I am thrilled and needing a good weekend at home. The only downside is this being sick thing is messing with my plans. The plans that I was so looking forward to.

You know we make plans so far in advance with no guarantee of the future. Ever thought about that? R and I want to take a trip sometime this winter but who knows where life will be at that moment. Who only knows? But you have to take those risks. If anything it teaches us to think about now. What are you doing now? Who are you blessing now? Who are you helping now? Matthew 6:34 always brings so much comfort to me:

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

It is all about today. No reason to worry. No reason at all. He has already taken care of your future. How wonderful is that thought?

Now onto a weekend of deep sleeps, cozy bath robes and netflix. But first a song....always a song...

//////////////LBP\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Monday: Lakeside and Row Boat Engagement Session
Tuesday: Navy + Pink Outdoor Inn Wedding
Thursday: Whimsical and Colorful Downtown Houston Wedding

Let's take a moment and talk about how much I am in love with Katy Perry's Roar. It is my jam. 100% my favorite at this moment. It is all things girl power, catchy tune and


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.