July 10, 2013

Classic Purple & Gray Colorado Wedding

I seriously cannot wait for the day I get to take my husband to Colorado. It is such a breathtaking state. Every little inch of it has scenic views and wildflowers and sunshine and outdoor adventure. My love affair is pretty apparent.

Audra and Tony tied the knot at a rustic lodge with the mountains as the easiest DIY backdrop ever. Easiest as in they just showed up to nothing but fluffy clouds and snow covered mountains. I love the mix of gray suits to purple flowers and all the classic details in between. A big thank you to Visual Poetry for this charming submission!
































{Vendors} Photographer: Visual Poetry / Floral Designer: Blooms Mountain Floral / Reception Venue: The Stanley Hotel / DJ: Top Hat Entertainment DJ service / Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.