June 26, 2013

Black and White Filled + Cathedral Veil Florida Wedding


One of the biggest reasons I shouted yes at the computer when I got this submission is because of the gorgeous black and white images. You guys know that I have an unhealthy obsession with pretty black and white images. I cannot get over the elegance of today's wedding and I think that is okay. Jessica and Felipe are such a wonderful couple! Their smiles, her veil, their classic wedding. It is such a gorgeous Southern affair. I am typically not a fan of big jewels on your wedding day but my goodness Jessica and that cross necklace is gorg! Dive in y'all!











































{Vendors} Photographer: Kane and Social / Venue: Biltmore Hotel / Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.