June 25, 2013

Round Rock Park Engagement Session

With the temps rising and summer officially here, I am thrilled to share a spring engagement session. Alison and Brent are so sweet y'all. I love the way they look at each other and the big smiles they wear. A smile is a great statement piece! These two spent the day strolling through Round Rock Park while Jennifer Weems Photography captured these amazing photos of them. I love the wine and picnic basket. I love the cute dresses Alison wears. I love the sunlight and the giggles. This session makes for a lovely Tuesday!



























{Vendors} Photographer: Jennifer Weems Photography / Venue: Round Rock Park / Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.