September 24, 2012

Soft Pink and Gray Classic Church Wedding

Good morning and happy Monday friends! I am thrilled to show you this sweet and charming wedding by b. flint photography today. Holly and Stephen were married in a church and while I have seen a lot of church weddings, this one takes the cake. Their altar is beyond stunning! I love the soft colors plus this bride is just so, so naturally pretty. Classic beauty is a treasure! Even though I love all their details one of my favorite is the grooms stripped, gray tie. No detail went unnoticed. This wedding just makes you happy!

















































{Vendors}
Photographer: b. flint photography
Ceremony/Reception: First Baptist Church of Summit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.