September 21, 2012

Love Song Friday, Volume 71


Happy Friday friends! I am so excited for the weekend. Lately, I cannot get over the weather here. The cooler temperatures are a welcomed change for this time of year. I plan on watching college football tomorrow (surprise...I am a big sports fan), decorating a bit around the house, taking a hike with Jane dog and indulging in at least one pumpkin spice latte. Sounds good right? Any exciting plans for you? I sure hope so. This time of the year is so exciting. I am really looking forward to the exciting things coming up on Lovebird Productions. Keep reading friends! P.s. The photo up above is from a stunning Italian wedding. You should check it out. It is a day maker.

{This week}
Monday: Colorful Confetti Engagement Session
Tuesday: Orange and Aqua Styled Shoot
Wednesday: Doug and Jessica's Wedding Highlight
Thursday: Q & A: How to Deal With Other Bridesmaids?

I never really got over the teenybopper stage, which is why I love Demi Lovato. I love that she can sing her little heart out. Give Your Heart a Break is a favorite. I hope that it makes your Friday better. See you guys soon and enjoy your weekend!

Give Your Heart a Break by Demi Lovato on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.