September 25, 2012

Candace and Myron's Surprise First Dance

Oh my goodness! I am so excited for today's post. I don't care what anyone says or how over played these videos are on Youtube, couples who do surprise dances are amazing to me! Meet Candace and Myron. I met Candace almost a year before her wedding and they immediately became one of my favorite couples. Candace let me in on their secret that they were doing a surprise first dance. Besides her now husband Myron, I was the only one who knew. Imagine trying to keep that in on the wedding day?

The best part is when Myron and Candace's son, MJ, gets in on the action. This video makes me laugh every time and I may have already watched it 30 times just because it is that good! Minute 2:10 is the start of the fun. Eeeek! I love this video!


Candace and Myron's Surprise First Dance from Lovebird Productions on Vimeo.

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.