November 18, 2013

Charming Vintage Downtown Wedding

First I want to just thank you for all the kind messages and comments about my grandfather passing away. He was such a wonderful man and your words bring comfort and rest. I promise they do. :)

I really like Kasey and Andrew. They are one of those couples that has a distinct style. And that style shows throughout their wedding.

From the sparkler send off to the gorgeous brides bird cage veil to the gold and black curtain backdrop for the ceremony, every little thing points to vintage goodness. I love it. This couple is charming and the reception dance photos...oh man. I wish I was at this wedding, dancing the night away with guests and the happy couple. Also bright, red lipstick is a must.

These two brighten your day. A big thank you to Anna Lee Media for sharing!

{From the photographer}
Kasey and Andrew had an intimate ceremony at the Sand Plum Event Center in historic downtown Guthrie, Oklahoma. The charming town provided the perfect backdrop for all of our bridal party and couple portraits. Much of their decor and styling was DIY with a vintage flair!



































{Vendors} Photographer: Anna Lee Media // Reception Venue: Sand Plum Event Center // Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.