October 6, 2013

The Cutest DIY Farm Wedding

Happy Monday y'all! I am still having a hard time understanding how quickly time is moving. I am thrilled to say that Fall weather finally came and visited us this weekend. I got to wear my favorite blazer. And that is all it took for me to have a great weekend.

I just want to say that today's bride, Tatiana, is a total classic beauty and her dress. Oh, her dress. It is everything magical, traditional, stunning and pretty mixed into one. This wedding is charming and full of so much DIY! I love all the chalkboard signs and the ceremony in the middle of a field. Tatiana and Kevin spent their day surrounded by their favorite people and under sunshine. It is all things happy! We believe in happy around these parts.

A big thank you to Elizabeth Henson Photos for sharing this dear couple!

{From the photographer}
Tatiana and Kevin were married on a beautiful farm in Virginia Beach. Her dress is consignment from Brides against Breast Cancer. Everything else was totally DIY. Tatiana is so talented!

































{Vendors} Photographer: Elizabeth Henson Photos / Event Venue: Back Bay Farms / Caterer: Primo Ristorante / DJ: Endless MIC Entertainment / Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.