August 15, 2013

Gorgeous DIY and Blush + Cream Austin Wedding

Today is my Friday. Fingers crossed please. I have a to-do list the size of a mountain but I will tackle it all today. I just know it. And y'all know how much I thrive with a to-do list. I love them. I will also confess that at times I write something down that I have already done just to cross it off. What? You don't do that. Hmm, maybe it is just me. Since the list is long, why not throw in a stunning DIY wedding photographed by the talented Jennifer Weems Photography to make our day sweeter? I knew you would agree.

Danielle and Daniel put together a charming and intimate wedding complete with a Texas Rangers grooms cake. That is one perfect detail for sure! The pair provided their guests with awesome sunglasses to don during the wedding ceremony. I love that this couple had an early morning wedding and served food to compliment that. A wedding with yogurt parfait is ideal in my book. It just goes to show that no time of day is bad for a wedding! Also Danielle's dress and veil combo...heavenly. It is stunning! Take a look :)

{From the photographer}
Daniel and Danielle wanted to break out of the mold and have a beautiful morning wedding at the historic Barr Mansion in Austin, TX. Danielle put so many of her own touches to the day. She incorporated her mothers dress into a pendant that hang from her bouquet along with a photo of her recently passed dog. The couple had a couple lawn games to entertain their youngest guest. As the couple left, their guest threw lavender from a hand folded origami magazine page.




































{Vendors} Photographer: Jennifer Weems Photography / Reception Venue: Barr Mansion and Artisan Ballroom / Cinema and Video: Feedbak / Second Shooter: Gretchen Blair / Floral Designer: HEB Blooms / Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.