August 16, 2013

Love Song Friday, Volume 108


I am in a quiet mood. It may be this weather. It may be my lack of sleep. I don't know what it is but God is telling me to be still. And I am listening. I am listening tentatively. Aren't the quiet moments some of the greatest? The moments when you know that God is working on your heart. Or putting things into place for you. I hope you take the time to rest this weekend. Rest is good for the soul. It is currently on my agenda for this afternoon.

Today's song is perfect for my mood and this weekend. Lissie's cover of You Can Go Your Own Way is fabulous. I first heard it in Safe Haven and bookmarked it for a day like to day.

Friends, make the most of your weekend. Have fun with family and friends and love what you do!


Image via Bridal Musings by Anna Lee Media

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.