July 19, 2013

Love Song Friday, Volume 105


Happy Friday! My sweet Mom and I are spending a few days in Hot Springs. Our days involve pedicures, shopping, pool time and good eats. We are also watching the Miss Arkansas pageant every night! I like trips with my mommy. A trip was needed because I start my new job bright and early Monday morning.

What are your weekend plans? A farmers market morning? Coffee with a view? Make it fun y'all!

/////
Monday: DIY Cat in the Hat New England Wedding
Tuesday: Roses + A Surprise Venice Engagement
Wednesday: Garden + DIY Richmond Wedding
Thursday: A Simpler Life + That Nagging To-do List
\\\\\

And now for the reason you all came here. Today's song is Dancing in the Streets by Martha and the Vandellas. I grew up dancing to this song and love it. It is the perfect start to any weekend!


Image via Snippet and Ink by Corbin Gurkin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.