July 22, 2013

Flower Crown + Blue Vintage Buick Tennessee Engagement Session

Happy Monday pretty friends! I am officially on baby watch for Princess Kate. I remember not long ago I was waking up early to watch her wedding and now a royal baby. I am so excited! I know it may not be that exciting for you but I missed my calling as being a Brit. So for those not as interested I have the most charming engagement session for you!

Blue Mason Photography is treating us to Sarai and Jonathon's vintage engagement session. This pair combined an open field plus the bride's Dads classic Buick and one gorgeous floral crown. Their chemistry is crazy good and you see it in every photo! Plus Sarai's strawberry blonde hair is fabulous. I like their smiles. Their flirting. Their laughter. Their happiness. It is a good day y'all!
















{Vendors} Photographer: Blue Mason Photography / Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.