July 17, 2013

Garden + DIY Richmond Wedding

I am on a DIY kick y'all. I think the reason that I like DIY weddings so much is because I cannot DIY to save my little heart. No glitter. No inspiring craft projects. Not much. That is why I love featuring DIY weddings. They make me so happy! Not only because a bride gets to be creative but also (if done right) it is a big budget saver when it comes to weddings.

Anna is one sassy bride. From her figure flattering gown to her birdcage veil, I am a big fan. I also love her short do. It makes me want to cut these locks off again. And Michael, well, he has the biggest smile for Anna. It makes me happy! These two spent the day with their closest friends and family. Things I love about this wedding:
  • the neat marquee at their reception
  • the bridesmaids carried lanterns versus bouquets
  • a DIY bouquet for the bride
  • large string lights

A big thank you to Sincerely Liz Photography for sharing! Enjoy friends!





























{Vendors} Photographer: Sincerely Liz Photography / Venue: Edgar Allen Poe Museum / Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.