July 23, 2013

Yellow Flowers & Peplum Dress = Intimate California Elopement

I have said it before and I will probably say it 700 more times on this blog but I wish we would have eloped. Elopements are just magical. No words describe it better.

I could hug Mackenzie and Terrance for their beyond romantic ceremony. These two found the prettiest field to say I do in. From their adorable puppy to Mackenzie's gorgeous peplum dress, this wedding is the sweetest. So, so sweet. I am thankful to be able to share wedding's of all kinds with you especially today's!




























{Vendors} Photographer: Meo Baaklini Photography / Officiant: Lyssabeth's Wedding Officiants / Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.