April 24, 2013

Blogiversary Week: Lovebird Productions Turns Two!


Today is the day. Two years ago I typed my first post ever. (You can find it here) A post that would open my little world to so much more. More weddings. More pretty. More sparkle. More frustration (it happens at times.) More friends. More DIY. More relationships. More happy and sad tears. More fabulous readers. More creativity. More of my hearts desire. More absolutely everything. It is crazy the love I have for this blog and well, for you too. You alone are the reason LBP has grown to the size it is now. And I thank you for that. I truly thank you. Oh goodness, it makes me weepy. I am just a big bundle of grateful tears today.

To celebrate today I thought a post in numbers was needed. These numbers surprise me every day. Every day. We are growing and mighty and strong. Happy Birthday Lovebird Productions!









6 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary! FYB turns 2 next week as well :-) We're in good company together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well happy early blogiversary! Sending you well wishes and happy hugs :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that picture of Jane! Definitely my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.