August 22, 2012

Wedding Dress Wednesday


From the perfect styled pictures to the amazing dresses themselves, today's designer is quickly becoming a LBP favorite. Meet Lea-Ann Belter. Lea-Ann has been making dresses for nearly two decades. Even though her company has grown larger, she still oversees all designs and makes sure each dress is handcrafted and perfect for her brides. As I was browsing through all the dresses (and of course picking my favorites with a small number in mind and not too many pictures having a hard time narrowing down my choices), I love that the model is not in front of a white screen but out in the sunshine. Lea-Ann's gowns are pretty, timeless, chic and the perfect statement piece. Happy Wednesday and happy browsing! :)













2 comments:

  1. All of these gowns are so timeless and elegant! Love the third to last one especially :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The bride/model looks so happy :) Thank you for your comment!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.