August 21, 2012

Hot Pink and Gray Beach Decor Wedding

Today's wedding made me smile the entire time I looked through the submission photos. I think that may be a new requirement for each wedding or engagement session that I feature, must make editor smile. It isn't hard to do but just looking at Julie and Jim you can see how crazy they are about each other. From the tears during their vows to the way Jim thanks Julie's dad for giving her away to him, this wedding is so sweet. The couple did a wonderful job of keeping things traditional while still adding in their personal style i.e. a redskin garter. Tonya Beaver Photography did such a good job capturing the sweet memories of this beach decor wedding! Enjoy y'all!


























































{Vendors}
Photographer: Tonya Beaver Photography
Reception Venue: Ponte Vedra Inn and Club

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.