August 19, 2012

Downtown Engagement Session: Cute Pups Included

Happy Monday sweets! I love engagement sessions. I love the idea of it being one of the first things you do as a newly engaged couple. I have featured engagement sessions that have an old Chevy truck, fireworks and hay bells but there is something about a classic engagement session that I love. You really get to see the couple's happiness and when the gal has great style it makes it that much more enjoyable. Plus you get to see really cute puppies. The last photo makes you think that they will live happily ever after. Here is to enjoying the simple things in life. A big thank you to Love Ya Jess Photography for the submission!





















{Love Ya Jess via Two Bright Lights}

{Vendors}
Photographer: Love Ya Jess 

1 comment:

  1. Love this session. The black and white images are gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.