July 16, 2012

Bold Beach Wedding with Floral Altar

Happy Monday and good morning! I love today's wedding. As in love it. As in my makes my heart full. As in the perfect way to start any week. Destination/beach weddings always amaze me. I love the idea of an intimate affair with close friends and family while wearing a sheath gown. Yeah, I may want a do over. Ha!

Amelia and Brooks knew that their family and friends were scattered all over the US. Instead of making it just another wedding weekend, they took the opportunity to plan a beach wedding in sunny Mexico. From the bright, bold colors to the Mariachi band, this wedding is beautiful. del sol Photography did such an amazing job capturing all the emotion. The first look between Amelia and her dad is sweet as can be. Now prepare to be amazed...


























































 






{Vendors}
Photographer: del Sol Photography
Floral Designer: Floreria Jardín
Reception Venue: Kool Beach Club

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.