July 17, 2012

New Vendor: Proper Papers

I have to say that I love featuring new vendors on the blog. Inspiration is everywhere and each vendor is so unique. Meet Mary Beth of Proper Papers. I have had the privilege of meeting Mary Beth from other vendors and friends like Ann Potter Baking. She is so kind! I am amazed at her creations and I know you will love getting to know Mary Beth and Proper Papers. Let's get to it...


1. Give us a little background about you and your family.
 
I’m a Northeast Arkansas girl from Jonesboro now living in Fayetteville. My husband Doug owns his own landscape design business, which he started from the ground up upon graduating from the U of A. This keeps us tied down in NWA and we wouldn’t have it any other way! We really love Fayetteville and couldn’t picture living anywhere else. It’s truly a one of a kind town.

Our family has not expanded yet & we plan to enjoy our time together first. We do have a chocolate lab who is known for his swimming skills though. He draws a crowd the lake :)


2. How did you get started with Proper Papers?

I stumbled upon starting Proper Papers. My sweet friend Kristin started the business a few years ago under the name KB Designs. After becoming increasingly busy with her full time job and baby, Kristin found that she had pushed KB Designs aside. Our group of friends met for a Christmas gift exchange when she mentioned that she was thinking of selling her business. Since January of 2012 Proper Papers has been in the works and finally got its feet on the ground in May! The rest is history!

3. What is your favorite part of your job?

One of my favorite things is that I love being able to help people planning an event from invitations to napkins, party favors and thank you cards! Living in Fayetteville it is especially nice having collegiate and Greek lines. I LOVE all of the unique designs and pops of color that are in the products I sell.


4. What do you hope to offer brides and other clients? 

I hope to offer people a helpful, fun experience that makes their planning process simple and easy, yet stylish.

5. Tell us a few things about yourself!

I love skin care and right out of high school went to one of the best Esthetician schools in the U.S. and now I am finishing up my degree in Journalism with a focus in Advertising and Public Relations at the U of A. Besides skin care I love learning about genealogy and history. My mom is my best friend and I believe that family should always be most important in life.

I am seriously amazed by all of Mary Beth's work! Everything is bright, colorful and fun. For more Mary Beth and Proper Papers check it out:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.