June 26, 2015

Nothing Says Summer Like: Dresses

Guys, a big hearty yeehaw! on the official start to summer! Three cheers. Prost. Wahoo. Emoji crazy.

With summer in full swing I wanted to create a series that highlights my favorite things about this time of year. So starting with dresses makes sense. Right? I knew you would see it that way.

One of my favorite things about summer is sitting by the lake, swimming, air drying my curls and then coming in to slip on a comfy dress for dinner out with my little family. It just feels like summer to me.

I rounded up my favorite dresses from Loft. I have never gone wrong in this store. It has stuck with me from baby weight to good sales to clothes that last forever and never age. Oh and the fit of their pants? Perfection.

And might I add that it was hard to only pick a few.

Also Loft is having a 50% off sale in stores only and 50% tanks, tops and tees online. So run, don't walk people. Or click through the internet fast? Whatever that means.
perfect for hosting a dinner party.
perfect for a lunch date with your best gals.
perfect for a date night with your love.
perfect for when you feel you don't have anything cute to wear.
perfect for all day shopping.
perfect for brunch.
perfect for a summer wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.