March 30, 2015

Dreams Really Are Scary But So Utterly Worth It

Guys, honesty moment. And I only have a few minutes to pin type these words.

Lately, I have had this vision. It is new but old at the same time. Does that make sense? It is terrifying and lets be real. I have no idea what I am doing. Confidence, I know.

But I have this little dream that keeps stirring inside of me. A dream that I have had for a while (really since I moved back to El Dorado) but I don't know where to start. I don't have much business experience. I don't have a clear marked path.

I have been on my face praying about this dream because in my mind why would God give me this vision if he didn't want to see it happen. I have been asking for those huge neon, audible voice, flashing light signs. I need to probably run smack into it at this point. Each day I develop the idea a little bit more. Every day I take one step closer to where I am suppose to be. Again, no idea but doors seem to be opening.

Yes, I hope that I can share more soon but the biggest thing I wanted to say is go for it.

Your dream, yeah, that one tucked away, pull it out and dust it off. I go through these moments where I break out into a cold sweat over being terrified. What will people think? What if I don't succeed? Where in the world do I start? But then I know that I will regret it more if I don't try. If I don't take that chance.

But regardless of if you fall flat on your face, which I may or if you dance all the way to dreamer of the year award then you are doing it. It is challenging but you deserve it. And can I add that no dream is too little or too silly or to crazy? Just do it. Go for it. I am hear to listen and help if you need it.

Love you guys. Love you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.