February 10, 2015

Sip and See Invite

One of my goals for 2015 was to learn how to start designing paper goods. More on that here plus other goals.

I have been working hard but also having so much fun. I am loving this learning phase of how to design and create.

I recently worked on creating an invitation for a sip and see baby shower for a friend. She wanted simple and sweet with the tiny hands and feet saying.

Also if you haven't heard of the idea of a sip and see shower, I highly recommend having one. It is the perfect chance for everyone to meet your little babe. Sometimes with motherhood you stay inside too much in the beginning. A sip and see shower gives you interaction and warm hugs from those who love you and your new babe.

I love sip and see showers. Really I just love shower food and punch. Typical, I know. But seriously, I could dedicate a blog series to punch. Wedding punch, shower punch, birthday punch, brunch punch. See what I mean. :)

Happy Tuesday loves! xo

Sip and See Invite // katiefarrin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.