January 29, 2015

Faith Prints Y'all

One of my goals for 2015 is to create prints and stationary because well, my paper obsession is a bit extreme. I could go broke buying cards and journals and wall calendars and prints. I love paper goods.

l-o-v-e paper goods.

My favorite place to shop is TJ Maxx clearance section. Look out. I am a crazed woman on my hands and knees filtering through all the notepads and such. It really is a lovely site. You picturing it?

So, I thought I would try my hand at making a print or two. I can't wait to get better at this. Designing is a funny thing. Your mind just swirls with ideas. I can't write them down fast enough.

Now, I am no expert at creating prints or designing but this is my start. And it is such a joy right now. I am happily thriving with this creative outlet.

One thing our church has been talking about a lot lately is 5775. This is the year of double grace. I wanted to make a reminder that we are in a year of double goodness. God wants that for us. So this print is for anyone who wants to stick in their bible, doodle on it, make it their backdrop on their phone or computer or print out to write his promises around. Whatever you like.

// Here is how to use them as an image //
Right click on the image below. You can save the image and use it how you like i.e. desktop background or on your phone + iPad.



// Here is how you use them via dropbox //
5775 & Great Grace

Just click on the links above. It will open in dropbox with an option to download in the top right corner. Click download. It will prompt you to save this print to your computer. Save and print! (This option works for printing and place in a frame. Print on cardstock for best value.)

A big thank you to We Lived Happily Ever After for the lovely watercolor backgrounds! Enjoy friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.