December 12, 2014

Proverbs 16:3


I love this verse but mostly, I believe it. You know sometimes I think that we have the pressure that we must have b-i-g, earth shattering, scare the pants off you dreams. While I do think those dreams are important, every day things should be as much as a success too. Proverbs 16:3 doesn't say just this or that but commit it all to the Lord.

The words you say...

The smiles you share...

The blog posts you write...

The actions you display...

The dinner you cook...

The business plan you write...

The time you spend reading your bible...

The photos you post...

The time at the park with your kids...

The love you show your husband...

The scary dreams that you follow...

commit it all to the Lord. All we do. Simple enough...right?

Yeah, I am still working on that too. :)

But we can do it. Because we will succeed when we do. Such comfort and peace. We can succeed in him.

Image via Love, The Nelsons 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.