June 19, 2014

Summer Wishlist



So I realized it has been around two months (ish) since I properly posted a monthly goal post and boy do I miss them. And yes, I 100% am following the trend of recording my summer bucketlist. I love summer and considering this is our last one before baby, the Farrins are making the most of it. Sigh, I love summer.

Here goes:

  • Bake a berry pie - fresh crust and all
  • Plant a small garden
  • Host a cookout
  • Spend as many weekends at the lake as I can
  • Organize every square inch of our home
  • Lay in the sun
  • Redo some furniture
  • Stick my toes in the sand
  • Eat sno cones
  • Partake in some live music
  • Research essential oils (nerd alert)
  • Make my own laundry detergent
  • Make sorbet or homemade icecream
  • Create a happy nursery
  • Go to the beach
  • Build a sandcastle
  • Take a nap in a hammock
  • Read two new books
  • Journal more
  • Keep decorating our house
  • Talk Rusty into building a chicken coop 
  • Visit a farm
  • Eat at a Vegan restaurant
  • Get a pedicure
  • Eat icecream late at night
  • See a matinee
  • Try stand up paddleboarding

This is my happy list. I will be hashtagging my adventures with an undecided at the moment hashtag. Promise to let you know. What is on your must do summer list?

Image via

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.