February 10, 2014

Tulsa Coffee Shop Engagement Session

Good Monday morning sweet friends! Also, happy Valentine's week.

How was your weekend? Full of love? Snow? Baked goods? I hope that you enjoyed a few days of rest. I love Saturday mornings. Waking up with Rusty, making muffins, a little coffee and admittedly, another nap all before noon. It was a good Saturday y'all.

Today is good too. I am so excited to introduce another new photographer to the blog. Karis of Karis Crawford Photography sent over this lovely engagement session. The moment I saw it I emailed back telling her it was the perfect fit.

Gabrielle and Greg created a simple and happy engagement session at their local coffee shop. They even ventured out into the snow with a cozy blanket to get a couple of snowy shots. I love Gabrielle and Greg's style. They are happy and smiling and warm.

Karis, thank you for sending this couple our way. It is the perfect way to start Valentine's week and I cannot wait to feature more of your work!

Grab your coffee friends. I told you today is good.

{From the photographer}
These photos are from Gabrielle and Greg's engagement shoot. These two braved the freezing cold, snow and very early morning with me. We warmed up with coffee and chai at a local coffee shop called Foolish Things in downtown Tulsa. It was a wonderful morning filled with love and laughter and coffee. My favorite things!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.