February 10, 2014

Heart Jeans for Valentine's Day

So every time I do a outfit post or have an outfit idea, I always second guess myself. One: my photos are taken with an iPhone. No professional photos here. And second: I am not natural in front of the camera, never have been.

Also, my eyes may not be open in some of these.

But I digress in that it is so easy to pick at the negative. Hey, I am trying something new. And I love my outfit. And Rusty and I had so much fun with these photos.

I wanted to create an outfit that I would really wear on a Valentine's date with R. Don't get me wrong, I love dressing up but this outfit is truly me. A comfy sweater and pencil jeans. I also love the realistic price tag of this outfit.

You cannot tell but my jeans have a whitewash heart stencil on them making them perfect for V-Day.

What are you wearing? Do you have a go to date outfit? Will you wear red lips? I hope so. I love red lips.








And to end on a funny note:

{Outfit} Follow Your Heart Sweater: Old Navy {sold out but similar} // Purse: TJ Maxx // Lauren Conrad Heart Jeans: Kohls {sold out but similar} // Suede Booties: Old Navy {sold out but similar}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.