February 13, 2014

Love Song Friday // Volume 122


+ Love Song Friday. Let's admit it. This is the first one in weeks. But hey, I would rather put together good content than throw something up here.

+ I am so glad to be writing today. Oh, and happy Valentine's Day. Rusty is working so I plan on spending it at home with some movies and probably going to bed early. I know. I live on the wild side. We just don't make V-Day a big deal and never really have. We celebrated one year and felt silly. No offense to those who love it. I see why you like it so much. I do love all the love being shared. It warms my heart and makes me happy.

+ I am honestly really excited to see my high school kids tomorrow with Valentine's Day. Nine years ago (Eeeep!) I was on our sweetheart court and tomorrow some of my favorites are also on it. I love teaching at my alma mater. It is so neat. And yes, I still say neat. My kids roll their eyes when I do so you can too.

+ This week:
Monday: Tulsa Coffee Shop Engagement Session
Tuesday: Heart Jeans

+ Today of course I chose Beyonce. Her new(ish) song XO is one of my favorites. One, it is Beyonce and two, it combines love and meaningful lyrics. Man, I l-o-v-e this tune.

+ Baby love me lights out...


Image Green Wedding Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.