December 9, 2013

Whimsical Garden Wedding in Florida

A bride wearing a floral crown on her wedding day? That is my definition of perfect and also the best way to start your Monday morning. Well that and coffee.

Grace and Trey created a gorgeous wedding that combines beautiful wildflowers, lace, mismatched bridesmaids dresses, a beautiful venue and sunshine. I love weddings like this. I especially love weddings were the couple write their own vows. The meaning and kind words behind them get me every time. And Grace's dress is simply stunning. A lace bodice and flowing skirt for the win. Guys, I love so much about this wedding. So much.

The Black & Hue Project, we are so thankful you shared Grace and Trey with us! Happy Monday friends!

{From the photographer}
Her mother’s wedding dress, handwritten heartfelt vows and so much love. Grace & Trey’s wedding day was perfection. This couple are two of the sweetest people you could ever meet, and I am honored to have been a part of their wedding. Sometimes I have moments where I’m blown away at the part I get to play in the most important day of their lives, and I definitely had one of those moments at the beautiful Maclay Gardens wedding in Tallahassee, Florida. There was so much raw emotion throughout the day, but I think the vows were what really hit me. I’m just a wedding photographer, not a writer but their beginning words were so powerful that they stuck in my head: “Today I have loved you for one thousand, three hundred and thirty days.” Here’s to many more thousands of days of love for these two. Cheers & enjoy!































{Vendors} Photographer: The Black & Hue Project // Event Venue: Maclay Gardens // Submission: Two Bright Lights

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the blue floral head dress - it really pops and adds some color.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.