December 13, 2013

Love Song Friday, Volume 120



+ There are a couple of instructions before you can read this post any further. Grab some cocoa or coffee, your favorite slippers (if you are work, it it totally normal) and curl up in your favorite chair. Press play on the song up above. Better, right?

+ Love Song Friday = Cozy Song Friday

+ Guys, we moved into our new home and there is stuff everywhere. And by everywhere I mean literally e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e. Guess what I am doing this weekend? Yeah. You got it right. Cleaning and unpacking.

+ I am so close to Christmas break. I am so close to Christmas break. I am so close to Christmas break. I am so close to Christmas break. I am so close to Christmas break. I am so close to Christmas break.

+ I am attempting some DIY gifts this weekend and really excited about it! :)

+ Monday: Whimsical Garden Wedding in Florida
+ Tuesday: Elegant and Traditional Downtown Hotel Wedding
+ Thursday: Making, Reading, Wanting + A Christmas Tree Picture

+ Oh Bobby Darin. Your voice. Your charm. Your perfect hair part. His version of Christmas Auld Lang Syne is a Love Song Friday must. Go press play again on the song.

+ Happy Friday loves! See you next week.

Image via Jessica Burke on Lovely Little Details

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.