November 11, 2013

Fall Farm Couple Session

I love Fall weather y'all. I love the colors, the excitement, the joy of cooler air. I especially love when couples combine Fall and farms.

Meet Brittney and Brady. This pair spent the day wandering around Brady's farm kissing, cuddling and smiling so big. They are natural and happy. It warms my heart to see couple's like these two that are just so excited! Oh, and the black and white images are just right.

A big thank you to Davin G Photography for sharing this lovely couple session with us. It is a good Monday!

{From the photographer}
We love working with couples & especially enjoyed spending the evening with Brittney & Brady considering they too have been dating since high school. Brittney & Brady were open to our ideas as we photographed the two of them at Brady's farm. Before we lost too much sunlight, we headed over to a nearby abandoned house that I have always been dying to check out. I'm very happy with how these photos turned out & feel that I captured the essence of this cute couple!

P.S. Thanks for the Chilada & beer!









{Vendors} Photographer: Davin G Photography // Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.