October 9, 2013

Neon Green and Scenic Hawaiian Wedding

Friends, I celebrated my third wedding anniversary yesterday. I still cannot believe it. I have been married for three years. Rusty has stuck with me for three years. It is a total dream.

Don't get me wrong, things aren't always peachy but man do I love that guy. I will share more later. We haven't celebrated because I am currently nursing some kind of bug and he is on call. I call it all romance.

To make your day and my day better I get to introduce you to Tom and Samantha. This sweet couple met in Italy and wed in Hawaii. Sounds awful, right?

This couple kept every little detail personal and intimate. I cannot thank couples enough who do it there way with no apologies. From the views and ceremony spot to the pretty pink robes and the brides classic dress, you will leave here feeling inspired.

Christina Heaston Photography, you are always welcome here at LBP and thank you for sharing your work and this darling couple.

{From the bride}
How we met is unique. We met seven years ago when I was working as a nanny in Rome, Italy and Tom was stationed in Naples, Italy with the Navy. He came up to Rome with friends on St. Patrick's Day and we met on a "pub crawl". We met, exchanged information and he called me a few days later to say he heard there was a good Indian restaurant in Rome. So he came up to Rome and we went out on our first date! :)

There were many more dates and many more trips to follow. I would go down to Naples, he would cone up to Rome. We got to travel together and experience the country. I left Italy about four months after we met when my nanny job ended. He stayed in Italy for about a year and a half more. We kept in touch and he came to visit me when he could. When his tour ended in Italy, he got orders to Connecticut. I moved there as well and we stayed there for three years before Tom got orders to Hawaii like we had hoped for! We did a cross-country road trip with our dog in tow from Connecticut to California. He proposed at our last stop, San Diego, before we flew to Hawaii. When it came to picking a wedding date, it was pretty easy to decide, St. Patrick's Day. And my favorite color is green so that was a bonus! It was truly a perfect day marrying my best friend on the same day we met on seven years later with our favorite people there to be a part of it.

































{Vendors} Photographer: Christina Heaston Photography / Dress Designer: BHLDN Houston  / Transportation: Cloud Nine / Dress Store: David's Bridal / Makeup Artist: Flaunt / Event Planner: Let's Do This! Event Planners / Etsy Designer: Lo Boheme Bridal Accessories / Caterer: Off-Menu Catering / Event Venue: Kualoa Ranch Hawaii Inc / Cake Designer: Madcakez / Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Nordstrom Rack / Officiant: Piula ala'ilima / Equipment Rentals: Royal Party Rentals / Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.