October 10, 2013

Love Song Friday, Volume 115


Today is a I need to write my feelings type of day. I am at a loss. Lately, I have been praying for God to challenge me and he is. He is 100% challenging me. But now I am praying for what I am suppose to be learning with these challenges. Make sense? It doesn't to me either. I am asking God to show up... every day and he is and I don't know what to do now. I am learning that I have to pray and be constant with him every minute of the day. While that sounds extreme, I am learning that an early morning pray can wear off by say oh, fifth period class. I need him around all the time and not just on my terms.

God is teaching me something. While I am not sure what, I do now I want it. I am praying for these challenges but trusting in the outcome that I cannot see. I cannot even begin to see the end but I do have one little glimpse. But how can you want something that you have no idea about? I just do. This day, each day is a gift from God. He is shaping me and molding me. I get so far off course when he isn't around. I fill my days with garbage and negative. I am thankful he hears me. Even in the earliest of mornings, darkest of days, God listens to me. That brings tears and takes my breath away at the same time.

I do not know the future of my life at this moment. A lot of things are up in the air but I do know that I have this blog and Fall weather and family and friends and the need for a happier day to day life.

One song that I turn to every time I need a pick me up is Hey Jude by the Beatles. Nah, nah, nah, nahnahnah....

Happiest of Friday's and weekend friends. Remember to stay clear, focused and refreshed. :)


Image via Style Me Pretty by Patrick Moyer Photography

2 comments:

  1. Aw, sounds like you're facing some tough times, but keeping your chin up. And that's the best way to move through a struggle, I think—chin held high!

    Oh, ps: the above image is quite lovely, but I'm afraid it's not mine, though you've kindly given me credit! Just a heads-up. Hope your weekend turns things around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I got so excited to see your work for the first time that I gave you credit! Ha.

      All is updated and thank you for your kind words :) Not tough times but promising times.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.