October 14, 2013

Gorgeous Pink and Candlelit Plantation Wedding

Hi there Monday! Today I am thankful for fresh starts. We get a week to do something new. Something exciting. I plan on making that happen y'all. Thank you for being here today. I love when you stop by. It brightens my day and I hope LBP is a little extra sunshine for your Monday. Well, every day really. :)

There is all kinds of joy in today's wedding and couple. I like that. Give me happy, happy all day long. Whitney and Jamie created a sweet and rustic outdoor wedding at Boone Hall Plantation in South Carolina. Their Southern goodness wedding combines a historic home, a pretty view, candles everywhere, blush tones and barn wood. This wedding proves that lightening and candles really do make a difference. This wedding is just plain pretty. That is the best and most accurate description, pretty. I like getting to share pretty!

A big thank you so much to STUDIO 1250 for sharing this lovely wedding with us!



































{Vendors} Photographer: STUDIO 1250 / Cake Designer: Ashley Bakery / Reception Venue: Boone Hall Plantation / Musicians: Classical Charleston / DJ: Creative Sound Weddings / Caterer: MOSAIC Catering / Event Planner: Ooh! Events / Floral Designer: Out Of Hand Florist / Hair Stylist: Paper Dolls Wedding Hair & Makeup / Other: Polished / Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.