August 6, 2013

Sunset Wheat and Vintage Engagement Session

Happy Tuesday friends! Guys, they have dogs and props. I mean that is a no brainer when it comes to good engagement sessions. I would like you to meet Andrea and Jason.

Andrea has one of the best smiles. And Jason, well, he loves Andrea. You can see their happiness in every picture that Taliah Leigh Photography snapped. They also have the sweetest fur babies!

These images. I mean, I think I included them all and I don't make one apology for the picture overload. They are just simple and good and happy. Their life is real and it is right here. Raw love. Andrea and Jason make you happy. Their love makes you smile. They are just perfect. And I don't mean they never make mistakes. I mean their love is perfect for them. And what a gift that is...





























{Vendors } Photography: Taliah Leigh Photography / Engagement Ring: Lief Benner / Makeup & Hair: Mink Makeup + Hair (Tracey Le) / Dress: RW&CO. / Men's Attire: American Eagle / Jewelry: Her: Vintage bangles & pearls, ring / Jewelry Him: vintage (1962) Omega Seamaster watch / Vintage props: From my home :) / Venue: Tynehead Regional Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.