August 7, 2013

Coral & Beachfront Charleston Wedding

So all my life I have thought Cathedral veils were meant for the church but today's bride said, "No way crazy lady!" Well she didn't say it exactly like that but her gown and veil prove all the long veil only in the church theories wrong. Just blows them out of the water.

I like Sara and Nick. From their large bridal party full of friends to their couple pictures on the beach, everything is full of character. I love the beach details like seashells and coral flowers. And the photo booth. It is fantastic! Enjoy this sweet couple and beachy wedding!








































{Vendors} Photographer: Carmen Ash Photography / Floral Designer: Blossoms Events / Event Planner: Elizabeth Grace Occasions, LLC / Cake Designer:Incredible Edibles / Caterer: MOSAIC Catering /Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.