August 12, 2013

Laguna Beach & Sunset Engagement Session

Well, hello there stranger. Yes, I know I was posting on Friday but I really missed you guys. While I spent my weekend swimming, relaxing by the lake, watching a movie (We are the Millers is a must. Crude at times but extremely funny!) and hanging with friends, I realized something. I love it here. I love this blog. Oh, I have mentioned that before? Well, I get to say it again because these are my stomping grounds.

Have the Monday blues? It is okay. It happens to the best of us. I am happy to say that I have the cure. Yes, the secret cure. It is Justin and Kristin.

These two have so much happiness that it is bursting in every picture and spills over onto everyone around them. I really cannot stop smiling looking through their engagement session. And their story...it is coming up too. Oh, so much to share! These two are sassy and fun and full of life. Their love is contagious.

And don't miss the beach images at sunset. They will make your day. Heck, even your week. Because some days it is all about your favorite dress and your best guy :)

{From the photographer}
This couple is amazing. They met in a hot tub in Hawaii on vacation and fell in love instantly. When I first got into photography I asked them if I could do a shoot with them (they were just dating at the time) to add to my portfolio, because I thought they were so cute together. People kept on congratulating them because they thought it was an engagement shoot. Fast forward about 3 years later, and I got the honor of shooting not only their real engagement session. We went to two locations, a small park in Irvine and around Laguna beach. They both work together at Saddleback church and are truly one of my favorite couples in the world. 






























{Vendors} Photographer:  Matthew Nigel Photography / Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.