July 24, 2013

Guest Post on Kiss My Tulle


Hi there. How is your Wednesday? You are officially two days away from your weekend. Can we say everybody's working for the weekend? Or watch this video with Chris Farley? Whatever makes you happy. Personally Chris Farley as a Chippendale makes me happy.

The picture up above has absolutely nothing to do with today's post but you all know my obsession with New York. So why not a Flatiron building shot? Exactly. :)

On a different note, I am so thrilled with the really good thunderstorm we had last night and this morning. Like open up the skies, pour down from the sky thundstorm. But now I need time to stop and watch the storm. That is a must.

So the point of this post is that a sweet friend and the talented blogger behind Kiss My Tulle, Cris, had a baby. Isn't that incredible? It amazes me every time I think about it. To help out the new mom, I guest posted for her a few days ago all about my advice for newly engaged couples. It is so nice to be honest about wedding planning. Like really nice. So head over there now...

Do it y'all.

Image via Crystal Goss Photography  and owner of Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.