June 19, 2013

Playful and Sunshine Filled Santa Monica Pier Engagement Session

Well today, I just couldn't narrow down the images. I love this couple. I love the sunshine. I love the pier. I love Santa Monica. I love, well, love. Jessica and Cris spent the day playing games, eating popcorn, kissing and strolling in the sunshine. Their love for one another is such a sweet thing to see. It is heart warming! Sposto Photography, you are so kind to share Jessica and Cris with us. It is going to be a fabulous Wednesday y'all!

{From the photographer}
Jessica and Chris are a perfect match and their chemistry is unmatched by anyone I know. (And I know A LOT of love birds). We had an amazing time at the Santa Monica Pier for their engagement session. Just like Jess and Chris, the pier is full of life, color and creativity and it is my esteemed pleasure to have shot these two.






























{Vendors} Photographer: Sposto Photography / Venue: Santa Monica Pier / Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.