May 6, 2013

Colorful and Cheery Styled Shoot

What a better way to start Monday than with a whole lot of color? I am going to let you in on a little secret...I love color. I need to take a picture of my home for further proof. This little styled shoot combines color and ice cream (which I also love) to create gorgeous inspiration. Also a man with a bow tie is a gentleman in my book.

Happy Monday and I hope your weekend was full of love!

{From the photographer}
For this adorable styled engagement session, I was inspired by this adorable ice cream parlor located in the Paseo community town center in Fort Myers, Florida. Shannon and Daniel were my super cute models for this preppy vintage inspiration shoot. We had such a great time photographing Shannon and Daniel with their bubble gum, ring pops and ice cream. 






















{Vendors} Photographer: Tonya Malay Photography / Event Planner: Jet Set Wed / Makeup Artist: Hope Artistry / Event Venue: Paseo Ice Cream Parlor / Submission: Two Bright Lights

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing our images of Daniel and Shannon! Love love love the feature!
    xoxo
    ~Tonya~
    Tonya Malay Photography

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing :)

      It was such a treat!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.