February 25, 2013

Orange, Purple and Bright Green Joyous Denver Wedding

Today's wedding is one of those that you think surely they just lost my invitation in the mail. It is totally not creepy that I wish I got invited to the lovely weddings I blog about. What can I say? I love weddings down to the last stitch on the wedding gown.

Tiare and David spent their wedding day surrounded by people who brought out so much sparkle in these two. Their guests spent time hugging, congratulating and dancing the night away with them. This was not just a gorgeous wedding but a celebration of love. It is a stunning wedding and a stunning couple. My favorite detail is the sweet message their grandparents left them on the cake! Alison Rose Photography dazzles us again! 































































{Vendors} Photographer: Alison Rose Photography / Event Venue: Grant Humphreys Mansion / Submission: Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.