January 28, 2013

Cozy & Rustic Minnesota Engagement Session

Happy Monday morning! Today's engagement session may be my favorite. Surprised by that statement? Me either. Say hi to Kristen and Jerry. So much can be said for a couple who takes a simple stroll in the woods and cuddles their puppy. I love this couple and their sweet charm. Kate Wenzel Photography did such a good job capturing their sincere love for one another. Also I love the groom's plaid flannel. This whole engagement session makes me long for a little bit more cooler weather here in Texas.

P.s. I will be back a second time today. I know...I am excited too! It is part of a new and goofy series. Yeah, goofy.

{From the photographer}
These high-school sweethearts are ready many years later to walk down the aisle! They are incredibly down-to-earth and at home within nature making this session was perfect. Bright fall colors, lakes, forests with tall pines and pathways created the perfect backdrop for this perfect couple.

















{Vendors} Photography: Kate Wenzel Photography / Submission: Two Bright Lights

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.