September 14, 2012

Love Song Friday, Volume 70


Hey there good looking. It is Friday. Is it me or did this week move at a snail pace? Good news is I am officially done with the wedding rush of this past summer. I am wrapping up the last wedding and excited for my Fall brides. I still cannot believe I am saying Fall brides! Y'all are going to love them and don't worry because I will share a highlight or two.

{Lovebird Posts:}
Monday: Sweet and Intimate Historic Home Wedding
Tuesday: Welcome to the Wedding Closet Series
Wednesday: Navy and Yellow Mountain Wedding
Thursday: Meeting A Man...Oh the Pressure

I heard this song while browsing the chip aisle at the grocery store. I immediately started singing out loud and realized how much I love, love, love this song. Baby I Love You by Martina McBride reminds me of Runaway Bride. I just know this song will make your Friday. Spin that mix DJ. I have always wanted to say that. Happy Friday friends!

Baby I Love You+ by Martina McBride on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.