August 28, 2012

Stunning Yellow Hawaiian Wedding

Today's wedding may be the prettiest ever. I love Hawaii. I love the land. I love the slow paced life. I love the cuisine. I love the sun. Hawaii is truly magical. You can imagine my excitement when I saw Aliza and Matt's wedding pictures. Not only did Ashley Kirner Photography do a great job capturing this couples happiness but she also did a superb job incorporating the natural beauty of Hawaii's landscape. This is one of the first submission where almost every photo made the blog. It is such a breathtaking wedding y'all! Happy Tuesday friends!

































{Vendors}
Photographer: Ashley Kirner Photography
Venue: Kualoa Ranch

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful and fun ... very simple but sweet xo

    www.christianaholt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.