July 2, 2012

Home Sweet First Owned Home

Well not technically our home yet but as of tomorrow Rusty and I will be official homeowners. I really cannot believe it. Since I left for college, I have always rented a home or an apartment. Even once we were married we rented but tomorrow things will change.

We are very excited about this new chapter of our lives. When moving here a year ago I never thought that we would be putting down roots or growing a life in Texas. This little town has been so good to us and building/buying our first home in New Braunfels seems fitting. Once all the boxes are unpacked, I will throw together a post about our decision to build v. buying a home. I did want to share a few photos with you all and give you a peek of our new digs. Last summer we moved to Texas. This summer we built a home. Who only knows what next summer will bring?








4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Your place is fantastic. I wish you and Rusty many wonderful memories in your new home. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear!! I hope one day you can come visit :) Rocco too!!

      Delete
  2. Looks great!! Can't wait to visit! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.