June 15, 2012

Love Song Friday, Volume 58

Happy Friday!! Guys I have a confession. I don't have any type of work or wedding duties this weekend. While I do love what I do, it is nice to have a break every once in a while! I may get crazy and sleep until 8 am on Saturday. I know. I live dangerously.

Before we get started with Love Song Friday, I do want to take care of one thing first. With the changes to Facebook Pages I don't want you to miss out on any lovebird posts. Make sure that you visit the Lovebird Productions Facebook page and hover over the "Liked" button. Make sure you have a check mark next to show in news feed. This way you don't miss anything because I know you would be upset if you did. Ha! I kid. I kid.


This past week was a good one y'all:


I have to say I am team Mumford and Sons. I cannot get enough of their music. It is refreshing to listen to an artist with meaningful lyrics and true talent. Today's song is Feel the Tide. I think it may be the best way to send you into your weekend loves. Until Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.